DOT and Safety Consulting
"Where Safety Leads to Savings"
The success of a trucking company greatly depends on the availability of your fleet. Transportation Risk Management in-house safety division is dedicated to improving your company's safety performance.
Before we suggest a safety plan, we always take the time to fully review your concerns, circumstances, and budget.
Our proactive and aggressive approach helps in reducing accidents and reducing the time off by those accidents.
We take great pride in the fact that we assist our clients in creating a high energy safety culture within their companies.
FLEET SAFETY SERVICES - 17 Hours Included
****Annual Compliance/ Safety Assessments****
- CSA Motor Carrier Safety Measurement System Evaluation and Training
- D.O.T. Safety Compliance Training
• Driver Qualification File
• D.O.T. Physical criteria
• Accident Policies/ procedures
• Equipment Maintenance Requirements
• Drug / Alcohol Testing Guide
• Hours of Service
• Mock Compliance Reviews
• Customized Training