- Non-Trucking Liability- liability coverage while the truck is being operated for personal convenience, outside the scope of the motor carrier's control or direction, and with no economic benefit to the owner-operator or the lease company.
- Bobtail Liability -liability coverage while the truck is being operated without a trailer attached, whether dispatched or not.
- Unladen Liability- liability coverage while the truck is being operated with an attached empty trailer, or without any trailer at all, whether dispatched or not.
- Occupant Coverage- accidental death and dismemberment coverage and accidental medical expense coverage for guest passengers, with no deductible and no minimum age limits. (No coverage provided for co-drivers and/or employees).
- Physical Damage- covers loss or damage to an insured vehicle caused by collision, fire, theft or vandalism on an actual cash value basis. Our coverage includes glass breakage, chip repair (glass) and downtime coverage with no additional premium to our members.
**Combined Deductible: if both tractor and trailer are insured under the physical damage coverage and are involved in the same accident, only one deductible will apply (the highest deductible on the policy).**
Contact Us today for your free quote firstname.lastname@example.org