Additional Coverages Offered
- Additional or Optional Downtime Coverage - Extended protection for periods of downtime due to repairs following a covered physical damage claim. Limits of coverage available of up to $300 per day with a maximum of $18,000. (14-day waiting period will apply).
- Personal Property - Protection of personal property carried in your truck that is not covered under any other insurance policy. We offer a variety of limits ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 so you can choose the amount of coverage that you require. Each limit is subject to a deductible.
- Gap Coverage - Provides protection for the difference between your loan payoff and the market value in the event of a total loss by collision. This coverage is available for both tractors and trailers.
-Supplemental Towing and Clean-Up - Provides towing needs from the scene of a covered loss and cleanup to help with the cost of removal of debris and cleaning of the immediate vicinity of an accident following a covered loss (subject to limit of coverage purchased).
- Trailer Interchange - If your shipper or motor carrier requires you to be responsible for damage to any non-owned undescribed trailers pulled by your vehicle, you'll need to add trailer interchange to your policy.
- Warehouse Legal Liability- coverage for the insurable exposures of public and commercial distribution warehouses and logistics companies.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)- coverage for wrongful acts arising from the employment process
- Bonds-guarantees the repayment of the principal and all associated interest payments to the bondholders in the event of default
-Worker's Compensation- coverage that reimburses an employer for damages that must be paid to an employee for injury occurring in the course of employment
- Building and Contents Coverage- Coverage for buildings, personal property, or both at the location or locations described in the policy.
- Umbrella/ Excess Liability- additional protection when your business exceeds insurance limits on an underlying policy