TRM Professional Employer Organization
TRM works in conjunction with
a Professional Employer Organization.
Professional Employer Organization, PEO, is an outsources human resource department for
companies that provide an inclusive solution to incorporating the administration of payroll, benefits, human resources compliance and guidance through a "co-employment" or
employee leasing model.
Benefits of Using a PEO
When you establish a co-employment relationship, you're also sharing certain risks and liabilities. Shared responsibility means you are not facing the threat and impact of changes to regulatory laws and other compliance requirements alone.
• Reduce Labor Costs: By transferring the hassle and burden of employee and benefits administration to a PEO and utilizing our people and resources.
• Increase Compliance: We are committed to providing you with the highest level of support and are available person, phone, email, or fax.
• Reduce Company Time: No need to spend time on employment administration such as handbooks, a PEO handles all human resource needs.
• Big Company Benefits: As a large employer, A PEO offers a rich variety of benefits that
will help you attract top talent and keep company morale high.
• Expert advice: from a trusted HR Business Partner who is dedicated to helping your organization proactively manage your employees, and make the right business decisions about benefits.
• Shared responsibilities: with a leading authority on employment risk.